In today’s episode, we are talking about how to design your best life. Your ideal life.
My experience with:
- Have – do – be
- Personal vision
- Lifebook – 12 dimensions of our life
Call to Action: Sign up for Lifebook and start the process of changing your life Today! Use a habit tracker. Plan goals in quarters of the year (aka 12 week year).
“Do what is hard and life is easier, do what is easy and life is much more difficult”.
12 Dimensions of our life
- Health and Fitness
- Spiritual Life
- Love Relationship
- Quality of Life
- Life Vision
Have – Do – Be
- I believe it was Zig Ziglar who said: YOU must BE, before YOU can DO, and YOU must DO before YOU can HAVE.
- Repeat that OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN until it sinks in.
- Make YOUR OWN list and put it somewhere where it is visible each and every day.
- From this list, you could create your own personal vision for your future. This can help you stay consistently motivated as well. Because the truth of the matter there will be days where you will wonder what all this is for. Days will come where you don’t want to move forward anymore. Some days are just plain difficult. These are the days your vision and the list come into play. Don’t want for those days to pull them out of a drawer. Have them posted somewhere visible. Say them out loud every day until you become that person.
- Out of that list use it to create your vision. Below are a couple of examples to keep your mind going. Again, create YOUR OWN though. These are just examples.
- Personal Long-Term Vision: I “YOUR NAME” am a goal-oriented, focused, family-centered individual who is completely debt-free. I have amazing family relationships and have the time freedom and financial freedom to do what I want when I want!
- Personal Long-Term Vision: I “YOUR NAME” am a healthy, disciplined, goal-oriented, debt-free individual who experiences life to the fullest. I own my own business while having the time freedom and financial freedom to do what I want when I want!